Survey - Coffee ordering app for my design project

For someone that defines success by experience but not with skills and success of the company with that employee, shows what kind of understanding you have to be successful in life and job. Thanks for confirming. You’re very arrogant by saying that, ‘You loss’ Do you know what kind of people say things like that? People who can’t convince others from their opinion which is confirmation bias in design. It doesn’t match your pre-existing beliefs so you give such a reaction. It’s like people who can’t date people they wanna get and get rejected. But then say, ‘It’s not my loss but it’s your loss’ That comes from a weak personality and because you can’t give an answer. Read more books to understand humans better so that’s your loss and without proof what I can do in the industry and what not in the future, your message is redundant.

Oh really? Your message is full of confirmation bias again. Most of my age? Where do you know my age in the first place? Making assumptions again. Wow that’s a proof what people in your age group think of others and that’s age discrimination in the first place. You’re a great problem solver but keep that to yourself. I’m not fiddling with the data. First learn and understand what you read and then write a message. I didn’t write that I fiddle with the data but getting 18+ responses that doesn’t give the response to my question is the real fiddling in data what the participants do. And getting rid of these answers is good for children and anyone under 18-years old or who are sensitive about such topics. Do you wanna show your boss the sexual fantasies of the participants? Not that you get fired in the real world for showing irrelevant data.

Again without proof what I can do and what not in the future, your message is based on your subjective opinion rather than on facts. And having an opinion about things that I find correct is my right when we have freedom of speech. Saying things like ‘impudence of a born leader’ shows how you quickly try to insult people if they don’t share your opinion. You don’t have to share my opinion but learn to respect it which you clearly lack of. I hope you find your message totally appropriate as well. I don’t insult anyone or use bad language compared to you who tries to personally attack me. But good luck with that. Keep your emotions in control as this is a way which seems in fashion right now, right?

I like feeding trolls.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon57018376, don’t take things personally.

You mentioned not being a designer but you’ve landed on a forum full of designers. Designers analyze and critique things all the time. It’s just sort of how we look at the world since that kind of analysis and critical outlook is needed to do our jobs. We do it to ourselves and to each other. It’s just how good design tends to come about. :wink: :grinning:

I like when you say ‘I like feeding trolls’ when you’re looking in the mirror.:slightly_smiling_face:

Ok DeeKay … you can stop now or we can stop you …

Choice is yours.

Everyone has been very tolerant of you.

Take the advice given and do with it what you will. Good luck with your survey skills.

Oh so you’re threatening me now? Where’s freedom of opinion? I expected that. Doesn’t match your beliefs right? That’s your opinion and I’m very tolerant of you in the first place.
Do you wanna say something to the one who says ‘impudence of a born leader’ as well?

I wish you good luck with your design skills too.

Well…

That took care of that.

Mr-Burns-evil-grin

2 Likes

This thread has become unproductive. Let’s close it down. Sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like