A for analytical
P for practical
R for responsible
I for intelligent
C for caring
O for organized
R for realistic
N for neat

(Neat? Not so much, but everything else is bang on.)

1 Like

Blasphemy!

“the zodiac is real”
-Science

You guys have ruined the thread with your analytical analysis of the zodiac. I HOPE you’re all happy.
I kid, of course :wink:

I’m a stern analytical thinker myself. And a scholar of science to boot. But something about the zodiac, and being bound to the stars, always had me enthralled.

There’s no need for mysticism to make that connection. :grinning:

In theory, all elements heavier than hydrogen and helium were (mostly) created through nuclear fusion deep within stars or, for those elements heavier than iron, through nova or supernova explosions. Those explosions distributed these heavier elements into space, which formed the building blocks of, well, us. We’re literally made of stardust. No magic involved — just physics and chemistry.

My first two years of college were spent as a physics major with the goal of becoming an astronomer. That was before I got sidetracked off into design. I still have a huge interest in all of this and spend many nights alone in the desert or high in the mountains with a telescope.

1 Like

Or, it could be… Sorcery.
It’s not like science has a methodology that’s tried and true for proving things beyond reasonable doubt, right? Of course not! If they did, they would be sorcerers.

everything in the above statement is proven to be accurate, and confirmed by sorcery

Or witchcraft, wizardry or voodooism. :scream:

I just noticed. There are emoticons for all the zodiac signs.

:scorpius: :pisces::aquarius: :capricorn: :sagittarius: :libra: :virgo: :leo: :cancer: :gemini: :taurus: :aries:

Well there you have it! If there’s an emoji, than that’s definitive proof of their existence.
Case closed, If I do say.