Web Design Worthy?

Hi,

Most people design their website own but sometime they use by default anyway. I really want to know about is it required to focus on what services or product we have so we could make design accordingly does it matter ?

I don’t understand what you’re asking. Are you asking if it is required to build your own website in order to display the services and products you offer?

So this is what I understand from your question (please correct me if I’m mistaken)

“Most people go with a default theme for their product/services website. Is it worth it to invest in a custom design for the website that is appropriate to the product/service or just focus on quality of service/product?”

Is this the question?

If yes, than the answer is YES. It is worth it to invest in a good presentation website. You don’t need a fully custom website, most people can’t really tell the difference between a fully custom website and a modified wordpress theme most of the time.

What I would do in that situation, is take a theme for a similar product and modify the branding to match my own. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

©2021 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook