What are your top 3 inspiration websites?

Hi to all of you! I hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:
I am working on an article that will be publish on OnlyGraphicDesign(dot)com.
I am trying to gather ten best design resources and inspiration websites for graphic designers.
Could you please share with me, in your own opinion, your top 3 must have related websites.
It will help me a lot :slight_smile:
Thank you so much!

Google

1 Like

Grammerly

1 Like

Mathsisfun

There … all three of them.

I don’t have any “must-have” inspiration websites. Judging from the posts above me, neither do they. :thinking:

On occasion, I’ll Google something related to a project. Then I’ll look at the images that are associated with that search. Every now and again, this will shake loose an idea from the back of my mind. That’s about it, though.

I have no websites that I visit just to look at other people’s design work. I have lots of design books and periodicals that I’ve picked up over the years that I’ll sometimes thumb through. Mostly, I just notice what’s going on around me in the world, which is all the inspiration I typically need. Honestly, I’ve been in this field for, um, decades now. It’s become second nature. Being inspired by what others have done just isn’t as helpful as it might once have been.

1 Like

Developing effective graphic design solutions is an analytical process. “Inspiration” comes from analyzing the client, their product, their operating model, the customer experience they offer, their competition, their market, untapped market segments, and more. That analysis provides ingredients for an “inspiration” cocktail that also includes observations of tendency, opinion, and climate. Throw in some instinct and experience, along with the technical aspects of planning for application, execution, timing, and deployment.

There are no web sites that offer this.

1 Like

Great thoughts! I understand your point of view.

Thank you for your answer! Very instructive :slight_smile:

Hahaha

This is really fun :smiley:

Obviously! All paths begin there :wink:

I do a lot of brand packaging work so a trip to a local retail store can sometimes be enough. I might check a few design blogs here and there to get an idea of current trends (thedieline comes to mind), I also look on instagram from time to time for artistic inspiration.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing with me your insight :slight_smile:

1 Like