What graphic design work do you prefer doing the most?

I really enjoy recreating existing work:

• leaflets that other people have done because the client can’t go back there since they didn’t pay them
  • the logos that people do themselves on template websites but don’t want to pay
    I enjoy working for peanuts to get this work because I really do enjoy doing the work. I love figuring out the fonts and trying to match the colours and all the retyping etc. Lucky really.
1 Like

I’ve done a fair bit of that too, and I get what you’re saying. I call it (and think of it as) “rescue work” because there is an elusive type of satisfaction you get as the rescuer of otherwise lost work; and, it offers an opportunity to demonstrate how sometimes even very subtle improvements can make a big difference.

Call it fixer, trouble-shooter, what you will. This is a nifty niche that literally guarantees employment, such is the sad state of affairs.

Hi,
I love to design infographics and images for special events.
Thanks.

same here. Print/Publication feels much better.

1 Like

UI, UX design and animation :blush:

go home web design, no one likes you

2 Likes

I like doing marketing design, predominantly in print format, but enjoy the electronic version as well. I also like editorial design and brand design. I struggled with my portfolio, trying to not put in my best pieces that didn’t focus on marketing design, which is what I promote under.

I voted other. I love book design and layout. I’ve done everything and that is my favorite.

1 Like

Same! I love layouts and editorial work.

2 Likes

This is over a year old and has become a Spam magnet … closing :slight_smile:

You can still vote in the poll

:slight_smile: