What monitor(s) are you currently using?

I have both a 27" Apple HD Display and a 23" ACER. The ACER is used by my wife for her 13" MacBook Pro. It was very inexpensive (about $250) and works well. However, my Apple HD Display was about $900 and has a much higher resolution. I use it with my 15" MacBook Pro. If you can afford it, go with an Apple display.

I was talking about the SW271c and that is around $1500 to $1600

1 Like

In Print:
All these deviations can cancel each other out if you are lucky, or add up if you are not lucky, and then may God help you :wink: .
Of course the causes for error are less in the hardware area and more in the software area. For example in color management.

So I want to keep all deviations low wherever possible at reasonable cost to avoid adding up of deviations and to stay out of trouble.

Gold standard to me is certified proofs and working closely with the printing professionals.

2 Likes

5k 32” screen. I don’t even try to color calibrate it because for my work it’s just not necessary.

My next monitor will probably be a bigger touch screen.

Yeh I don’t bother colour calibrating either, in fact, going from laptop screen to 2nd monitor the colours look completely different.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.