Where is your online profile/portfolio?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Help with online profile

Hello, all I would Like to add my Online Portfolio which is very unique where it holds combination of many types of designs like logo design, brand design, Digital printing design and so. https://whiteandblack.in/our-work/

3 Likes

I used to design my own portfolio site but it was too labor intensive to update regularly. Now I use squarespace and love the simplicity of it. Corresponding app for portfolio on iPad is a nice touch. www.kailieholt.com

1 Like

Iā€™m photographer and photo editor. You can view my edited photos on Behance, Instagram and Pinetest.

1 Like

Hello, I am a Freelance Web Developer. I am skilled in PHP , WordPress development.

1 Like

sweeeet! Love all the work Iā€™m seeing!

Mine is here at www.alexanderfrankdesigns.com

1 Like

I am a newbie here is mine - www.jaredmcmurrich.myportfolio.com

3 Likes

I am just starting out. My profile is at danielsisk.design

2 Likes

Hello everyone, Iā€™m new here :slight_smile:
Hereā€™s the link to my portfolio

Thanks

2 Likes

Well, it depends what kind of portfolio you are actually talking about. Iā€™ve been on internet since 2007 and I have posted a dozen of portfolios with random skills and expertise. However, SignsNY has my best portfolio.

1 Like

Hi
I am glad to join :slight_smile:
https://www.behance.net/Nekiy

2 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m a graphic designer and I have a website called ******. It provides handpicked quality graphic design resources. It is inspired from the isometric design trend and it go on in the same note in the future.

**** REMINDER ****

This is a thread to post your PORTFOLIO!. Not your advertising links. They will be removed and you will be barred from posting again.

1 Like

We have made an addition to this thread and added it to the first post.

Iā€™m posting again here to drive the point home. We donā€™t want to be hard asses gang. But, this thread is starting to be a spam magnet and more dodgy sites are being posted. . So here are a few guidelines. If your link is removed. You know why.
Thanks for understanding.

We need to clarify the portfolio thread:

1. Itā€™s for individual portfolios of previous work. Not work current for sale.
2. No business links.
3. No crowd sourcing or logo mill sites.

This is a place to show off your previous work. Nothing more.
This is not a place to hawk your wares. That is spam and it wonā€™t be allowed. We also donā€™t allow crowd sourcing sites as they promote unethical practices. They are filled with spec work and the lack of compensation is staggering.

2 Likes

um, Linked-In. Iā€™m a bad artist.

Hi. Iā€™m a graphic designer and I have a website. It provides handpicked quality graphic design, wedding card design, interior and product Design more. Visit My Portfolio:- https://www.behance.net/DesignDimensions/

Mines on my website. www.andaleehyatt.com I havenā€™t used Behance yet. Should I? Has anyone gotten work from Behance? I probably should start a portfolio there.

Iā€™ve gotten work from Behance exactly once that I know of. It was sort of unusual.

After being contacted and doing a little research on this new potential client (like I always do), I found a bunch of news stories about him and how he had just been released from prison for setting up an illegal online gambling operation in Costa Rica. There had even been a book written about it.

When I called him, I politely listened to what he was proposing before I casually mentioned that a little research told me that he had had an interesting past few years. We spent about the next half hour talking about how he and his buddies set up an online gambling operation in Central America, were raking in millions per week, and how the U.S. government has pressured Costa Rica into arresting him and turning him over to the FBI.

He finally said, that he understood that I had no reason to trust him. Then he offered to pay me in full before I even started on the design job he needed for setting up a new (legal) business. It turned out fine, but it was weird.

4 Likes

Awesome!

iā€™m a very new student and I just recently started my portfolio so I donā€™t have a lot and Iā€™m still working on it, but here it is! https://brialynjoyce.wixsite.com/bcdesignportfolio

1 Like