Behance Pro

Does anyone think the new Behance Pro fee of $95.88 (if paid yearly in advance) to $179.88 per year (if paid monthly) would be worth it? Is anyone here considering signing up?

I’ve not paid much attention to Behance. I haven’t bothered to update my work there in years, so It’s probably doing me more harm than good. When I was keeping things current, I had a total of one referral that I’m aware of.

I’ve always felt that with so much work posted there, it’s all but impossible to stand out from the crowd. And I suspect that 95-plus percent of Behance visitors are from other designers instead of potential clients. I could be wrong and missing out.

https://www.behance.net/pro

1 Like

If it hasn’t been producing results so far, why flush $100 into it?
Will paying put your ‘ranking’ higher? And based on what criteria?
Or,
If you think the ROI might be worth it, go for it.

That’s kinda my take.

1 Like

I don’t use Behance to try and land new work, but I have used it to hire illustrators when I have a need for a specific style; so I hope the addition of a Pro account won’t mess up the platform. I suspect it won’t. It’s probably akin to the paid version of LinkedIn vs. free LinkedIn.

I made it sound like I’m considering it. I’m not. I just wanted to know what others thought in case I was missing something.

I’m not sure how many tens of thousands of portfolios are on Behance, but I assume at least some people see some value in it.

Much the same is true of LinkedIn — some find value, while others, don’t. I tend to ignore LinkedIn, which might be why I’ve never received a single potential client inquiry from it. Perhaps if I were more active there and on Behance, my experience might change.

Then again, I keep threatening to retire and be done with it all, which is probably my best option.

1 Like