What tools do you use to design images?

What tools do you use to design images?, for example this website?

[mehndidesignworld.com/front-hand-simple-mehndi-design/](http://mehndidesignworld.com/front-hand-simple-mehndi-design/)

Adobe Illustrator

2 Likes

reminds me

1 Like

There are many tools available in the market, however, the online designing tools are best to get started because of two reasons: low cost and great content quality. Some of the best online graphic designing tools are Canva and Visme.

1 Like

Again, I beg to differ, Illustrator and Affinity are the best options – combined with a Wacom (or similar). Illustrator is the go-to pro tool, but comes at a cost. Affinity is a very good close second and considerably cheaper – for now.

It’s future is uncertain, as it has just been bought out by Canva and a lot depends on Canva’s intent. They state it will remain the same, but software companies have a habit of changing the goalposts once any dust has settled.

3 Likes

“content quality” is another term for drag-and-drop assets. Sure. Great. As long as you want to use the same cookie cutter as everyone else, have at it.

Meanwhile, I hope, there is a market for designers using real tools and real experience to get real jobs done.

2 Likes

yes, I have tried many ai tools to increase productivity but the quality is terrible

You’re right, designing an image takes time and effort. I tried ai tools but the finished product was not as expected

Thank you! Have a good day