$15MIL House . . . Choose Your Own Caption

1. Wanna go halfsies?

2. 'cause I’ve always wanted a house with a lazy river in the backyard.

3. So that’s how the other half lives.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Paradise-Valley-AZ/109174122_zpid/29973_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.625054,-111.901246,33.466389,-112.02879_rect/12_zm/

1 Like

Meh, it’s only 7 bedroom. I was looking for 10+.

Honestly, obnoxiously wealthy homes aren’t my cup of tea, however, a lazy river in the back yard would be pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Lovely … although I’d need a Golf Cart to get from the living room to the kitchen lmao :wink:

I’m not sure I could swing halfsies … quartersies maybe?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The owner would need to hire an entire gardening and maintenance staff to keep the place running. No matter how much money I had, I just wouldn’t want to put up with the hassle. Besides, all that water would just mean more mosquitos.

I’d much rather have a smaller, more architecturally interesting, more efficient, naturally landscaped and better-built house than a large ostentatious one that was nothing but an overblown money pit built to impress others.

2 Likes

I’d prefer at least 5,000 …but 3 should do to hold me (and my label) for awhile.

I’m in!

2 Likes

Ahhh finally, somewhere to keep my chickens…

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I’d buy something like this even if I could afford it. But it’s not every day you see a house with a lazy river in the back yard, so I figured it was worth a share just for the spectacle of it.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure how many millions you spend on water keeping that lazy river filled in the middle of the desert.

2 Likes

For people who measure their worth by how much money they have.

1 Like