3D Glass Gradients

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I came across some artists who make these 3D gradients moving in Cinema 4D and Octane.

Does anyone have a clue what the right term for them is? I am looking for tutorials on how to create these but I don’t know what to type in.

If anyone knows a good tutorial or can explain to me how these are created I would be very thrilled!

Thanks in advance

Hint: TOOLS Cinema 4d I Houdini I Octane I Photoshop

For more you could ask the artist of the above images Roman Bratschi :wink: