4K display laptop?

Anyone roll with a 4K display on their laptop? If ya, what brand of laptop is it? What graphic card?

I’m still at 1080p. But I almost jumped at A Dell XPS 15 with 4k touch display just today. Reviews put the 4K screen at 99% of Adobe sRGB powered by a mere GeForce GTX 1050! Which I believe is rather ‘dated’.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 920, I upgraded fro a Macbook a few months ago.

There’s no dedicated graphics card but it has an 8th gen processor and doesn’t strain with any task I’ve thrown at it yet. I do have a thunderbolt powered external GPU that I could use if I wanted to game or something, but I don’t do that much anymore.

I also really enjoy the active digitizer pen, which feels more natural than using a traditional wacom-style pen.

I maxed out its specs so it was a little over $2k when I bought it. Whenever do web-design, coding, or connect to multiple monitors, I have to set the resolution to 1920x1080 so things scale correctly, so realistically I don’t use the 4k for anything.

Thanks Obsidian. I read that the 920 covers 72% AdobeRGB do you notice where the coverage falls short? In the blacks?