8K baby ultrasound imaging

Hi everyone, I am wanting to know/learn how to turn 3D/4D baby ultrasounds into 8k so the babies face looks more lifelike. Can someone please point me in the right direction on what software to do this on? And any tips?

Thanks
Steph

This is the typical “how do I rez up a photo that’s too small” and then “where do I find an auto software that replaces talent?”
Sorry for the disrespect. I don’t doubt there might be a push-button software out there that puts a baby’s face on an ultrasound image, but trying to get a low rez thing into 8K HD might be a little bit too ambitious. PhotoshopCSI still hasn’t been released. We’ve been waiting for over a decade now. :slight_smile:

I would forget 8k imaging and just get a really big printout.

Increasing the resolution of a video won’t add detail to the video. It just creates a larger version of the same video spread across more pixels.

Artificial intelligence software is starting to become available that adds detail to facial features. However, I doubt there’s anything like that currently available for ultrasound imagery of babies in the womb.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.