A new Laptop

Good day everyone, my name is Loveson and I am a young designer who’s passionate about knowing alot about the craft of designing. However, have been designing using my phone all this while.

Recently I got myself a new laptop with 8gb ram, 2.65ghz operating on windows 10 and I really want to learn alot more about design because I couldn’t learn much then due to the limitations my phone gave me but now I own a laptop which is the real deal.

Actually I find myself more fascinated to graphic design aspect focused on branding of different businesses I really love branding but I know am far from the mark and I want to learn more

So my request is I need resources both free and paid I can learn from but don’t know where to start I really want to pour myself into learning alot about the design world and branding in particular but then I need vast resources to learn from so I will be real glad if everyone can contribute to this to show me the way forward thank you all.

By the way here are some of the designs I made with my phone

1 Like

I like your designs - I didn’t know that was possible on a phone :slight_smile:

One thing you may want to pay a little bit more attention to is writing. I noticed in a few of your designs, such as the Almajiri piece, you’re missing commas. It’s not a huge deal, but sometimes little details like that are noticeable to the discerning eye.

In some pieces you did it properly, which is inconsistent. Speaking of consistency, in the first one you capitalize the S in Spiral bind, but wrote it in lowercase in the next point. Not bad for designing on your phone though!

What app(s) did you use?

1 Like

thanks alot will put that into consideration. Words does matter. Actually I use Pixel lab