It be talk like a pirate day!
Or it used to be in the good old days.
:pirate_flag:

1 Like

Wow, there’s a blast from the past.

Oh dang … I completely forgot! :frowning:

Shiver me timbers!

1 Like

Aaarrhh I knew there be reason my peg leg was itching - Thank you Cap’n, I’ll be making an entry in the Ship’s Log so it don’t sneak up on me again Aaaarhhh.

1 Like

What would International Talk Like a Graphic Designer Day sound like?

2 Likes

This client is driving me insane! mad

:rofl:

2 Likes

There was a parody music video about graphic designers. This goes back maybe 15 or 20 years at this point. It was something along the lines of graphic design life or graphic design thug life. The guy singing was singing about perfectly letterspaced Mrs. Eaves, rolling in his Mini Cooper, have PMS 186 running in his veins. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I’d love to see it again. I can picture it in my mind, but I can’t find it on YT.

2 Likes

I have a vague memory … I think :wink:

I can’t find anything even close. I’ve tried searching for your clues and all that comes up is if I want to buy a mini cooper lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe someone else will remember :slight_smile:

Original Design Gangsta

Check out my google skillz

4 Likes

You found it!!! :grin:

1 Like

YES! Thank you. Impressive google skillz, indeed. I tried a bunch of different searches and couldn’t come up with anything. Super glad you found it — it’s a fun watch. I doubt most designers today would get a fraction of the references.

1 Like

I can’t make it pop any more than this… Unless I add some jazz!!!

1 Like

Sorry, I made it about 20 seconds into that video and clicked out of it. Creepy.

1 Like

I got halfway. Hate rap.
Seems to be slightly ironic using Rosewood for titles.

2 Likes

Apparently, I am the only design gangsta in these parts. :grinning:

1 Like

Be of goode cheer, my Lords and Ladies, I would entrust you to my sleepy bosom.

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 8.16.27 PM

Ahoy me maties and be ready to splice the yardarm on this Talk Like A Pirate Day Ahhhrrrrrrr :pirate_flag: :parrot:

1 Like

Aaaarrrrr!
I have me skull and crossbones T-shirt on today just for the occasion.

2 Likes

potc

1 Like