...—-.... Advice

Hello.

My name is Katarina.
And I’m writing with not very usual question.
The deal is that looking for a way to make a video - story of my life - to take a project for the recovery after fracture of the skull and several medical mistakes.
I’m absolutely alone in this time.
I’m trying to find a designer in Russia.
But they didn’t listening.
Don’t understand how difficult is it to try to do what I’m trying to do.
And I need help. Advice.
I need to mount a video. I’ve got music. Story. And photo archive.
With good photos.
I was 31 when it was happened and I was software architect, spoke 4 languages fluently. Sing and write.

Made photos. Traveling.

Then - 1 year of coma, and all from the beginning.
Lost voice, memories. Everything.

And now, in 7 days later I’ll have a birthday - 34. And I want to take thus project.

Because I’ve got very good story of life - self made. And destroyed with several people- doctors.

I know how to start again after fracture of the spine.
I know how to take a credit and go out from the small city you was born to take your dream - to see the world and became someone.

And now…
I’m really looking for the help.
I understand that it’s a little bit crazy to look for the help like this.

But I’m alone now.

And trying.
looking for all the opportunities. To try to back my own life even if everybody talks that I have to forget.

It’s have to be 3 minutes video.
With the main message:
Possible-impossible- just two characters.
I don’t know - will you answer or not.
But thanks for reading anyway.

Best regards, Katarina.
P.s. photo inside- that’s me before.
31 years old.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Sounds like you have had a pretty rough go of things. I do hope you are doing better :heart:

I’m not sure if you are asking where you can have a video made or how you personally can make a video.

If you are looking for someone to hire to make the video you can post in our classifieds.

If you are looking to make this yourself, there are several great video making programs out there, depending on how much you want to pay. There are a few free ones but honestly they just aren’t that great (that I have found anyway).

I’ll wait for more info before I load you up on information you may not be looking for :wink:

Good luck :slight_smile:

I’m looking for someone to help me to made this video.
I’m really very tired, sorry…
My time is going… my brain is dying.
And It’s possible to help. But no one hear you…
I want to try to take this chance.
Because there is no another help for me anymore.
Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately i can’t help you. I would like to wish you all the best.

Thanks for answer.

I just don’t know video, and I have a feeling many of us here also specialize in still graphics and imagery. The best I could do would be a book/almbum. I won some local awards for album design a few (many) years ago. The album would be visually stunning.

And as cruel as this may sound, would still have to come at some cost, however reduced the rate may be.

No, thanks. That’s exactly video I need.