Aesthetic design

where can i begin? the youtube channels are not offering complete courses if you have a right way please feel free to say it :slight_smile:

Not if you want to be professional. No one is ever going to employ you with a YouTube education. You need to know what you don’t know that you don’t yet know.

There are so many self-taught wannabes out there all scrambling around for $50 logo jobs. It an entirely different thing to becoming a professional, which requires a hard-earned education, plus a few years’ experience before you can even think about calling yourself a pro. Don’t let that put you off though. The journey to get there is loads of fun.

You have to be the expert and that takes years, unless you will be happy bottom-feeding, but you won’t make a sustainable, long-term career that way.

The other route is to get an entry-level job in the industry, but I’d still go the uni route every time. There is no substitute for professional education and regular critiques of your work.

The other advantage, of course, is that the whole process of applying will give you some idea of whether you have any talent or aptitude for it.

Hope this helps, even though not what you want to hear, I’m sure. Good luck.

1 Like