An Update from PopsD

To my friends on the Crit Pit and GDF…
Just an update. I’m three weeks out of my latest surgery. I had no idea that having two major surgeries in a six week period would leave me so weak, but slowly getting better day by day. Thanks for all the well-wishes. My best to you all.

2 Likes

I was wondering how your latest surgery went and was tempted to ask you. At least they’re behind you and you’re on the road to recovery. Good luck!

1 Like

Raising a glass to your speedy recovery. :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Take your time getting well. I’m sure GDF will still be here when you return.

Convalescence rapide !

1 Like

Sending loads of healing wishes! Glad it’s all over for you. Just the road to recovery lies ahead :purple_heart: You got this!

1 Like

You guys are really special friends to me and I am so grateful to you and for you. The surgeons said full recovery would be eight weeks and it looks like I’m going to need all of it. At least the painful part is over and that’s a real blessing.

1 Like

Thanks Red!

1 Like

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!

After a major surgery your body needs to heal and that requires it to rebuild structures and that requires protein. Eggs are a good source of protein which is 97% compatible with human tissue whereas beef is only 78% compatible. It would be good to eat a small number of eggs per day.

Best wishes :+1:

Thanks for the advice. And yes, I am an egg lover.

Have a speedy recovery!

Thanks Billy!