Any Graphic Designer Influencer here?

If you want an influencer I would look on social media. Most of us here are just working stiffs. The rest are retired.

1 Like

Good question actually I am doing a round-up post where I will add influencer experience feedback, its not shaped up yet but soon, I’ll share it here with you all.

@StudioMonkey Thank you that would be a big help if you can

I am doing a round-up post where I will add influencer experience feedback, would you like to become part of it?

1 Like

Depends on what it is.

It’s all very mysterious.

You can write a post explaining about what it is you want to do and see if anyone wants to partake.

Nothing mysterious I am just doing it for better content production, just trying to go ahead the curve to engage readers and learners for that I need a face, a credible face to gain more people, And Thank you much again for helping me means a lot, I know the struggle is real that’s why I asked for some help and most of the people showed concern, which makes this forum pretty cool!!!

Whoa
you better be sure the person you are talking to understands that up front. What it sounds like you are seeking is an endorsement from a pro. Without knowing you or your portfolio of work, that’s not something most other pros are gonna buy into. Be very careful you don’t misappropriate someone else’s reputation for your own gain. That could cost you money. In court. Not kidding.

Thanks for the guide, I understand the gravity of the situation now, it’s something I need as a favor, I completely understand the repercussions of it, It’s all within the guidelines nothing to doubt!

Anyone famous is not gonna lend their name as “a favor.”
Their name is often what makes them money.
Good luck with that.

Are you saying that you’ll do a post where you compile feedback from successful influencers about their keys to success?

The OP is no longer able to respond.

Closing this up :slight_smile: