Any Graphic Designer Influencer here?

Hey All hope you are doing fine just wanted to know any graphic designer influencer here??
if someone is here I need help ask something related to design please connect ASAP!!

You could just ask your question here, there’s about 50 people regularly on here with at least 20 years of experience, that’s over 1000 years of experience right there waiting for your query.

2 Likes

Cool Smurf! just trying to do research work, I respect the fact that everyone here has a huge experience just wanted someone with huge social media following type personality, I know that person would be hard to reach I am just using the best of the possible resource to reach out to that person, Anyways Thanks for the Awesome suggestion!!

Naheed, is that you?

1 Like

LOL Naheed who?

Oops. Your avatar reminded my of someone else. Should check the moniker first.

I am not an influencer. A bad influencer maybe.

3 Likes

giphy

For clarity, @alexisturner110.1, that gif has nothing to do with you. Just chuckling at @Eriskay’s comment.

1 Like

@alexisturner110.1 : That was a private joke those of us who hang around long enough share. Pay no mind to that.

1 Like

Nothing wrong in it thou lol! :smiley:

@Eriskay Cool I’ll learn here with time!

Buhahahahaha! :smiley:

Anyone describing themselves as an influencer probably isn’t.

4 Likes

Okay where to find one? @Just-B

… but describing oneself as a bad influencer probably is.

1 Like

Who is the bad influencer here?? I won’t mind talking to that person too lol :stuck_out_tongue:

You could look to see who the guest speakers were at the last 2 or 3 Adobe MAX events. They would probably be considered ‘influencers’ to the designers that attend that event.
here’s a link for starters.

Not sure how you would go about contacting them, or if they would even give you the time of day.

I wouldn’t so much go by whoever might have a podcast thing on Youtube. A lot of those make my teeth hurt.

Sweet I really hope I get to them won’t be an easy task thou fingers crossed

out of curiosity, why do you need to attempt to contact one of them?

1 Like

I’m about the furtherest you could be from being an influencer, but out of curiousity, what were you going to ask?