πŸ‘‹ Building an online scene creator

I found it annoying to seach for high quality mockups fitting to my needs. So I decided to create an online scene creator for graphical designer called MockupFox. It will provide an easy way to create a realistic mockup within minutes directly in the browser.

Tried to upload a video here but I failed :sweat_smile: In case you are interested you can find it also here: www.mockupfox(dot)com

I am not a graphic designer and only create designs as a hobby. The intention is to make a tool that is really helpful for designer. Thats why I have some questions to the community:

• Do you create mockups for your designs? If you do, what is the biggest pain point for you?
  • What type of mockups do you use/want? (e.g. design on poster, fabrics, products)
  • Would you use a tool like this?

Any help is really appreciated :pray:

:point_right: I am also looking for tester of the first version. If you are interested please drop a message.

There’s a reason why new forum members aren’t allowed to post links β€” it’s to discourage people from signing up and posting links to whatever they’re trying to advertise. Since you’re asking questions and not seemingly just pushing a product of no interest, well, OK, for now.

By the way, Chrome is displaying a safety warning for your website due to it not having a security certificate. You might want to fix that problem