Celebrating Diversity in Design (Survey)

Hi all!
I am undergoing my Final Major Project in my last year of university, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill in this information collection survey. Long story short, I’m looking for a range of designers of diverse backgrounds & identities to eventually interview and have your stories featured in my project. This survey gives me an idea of who would be up for it.

If you’re interested, please comment and I’ll message you the link, as I can’t currently post links on posts. Thank you!

1 Like

You probably don’t have DM capabilities either, for the same reason you can’t post links. It’s spammer mitigation. A moderator may be along shortly to help you out.

1 Like

@emilyjane, you are all set to post a link :wink:

thank you!!

Hi :slight_smile:

I am undergoing my Final Major Project in my last year of university, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill in this information collection survey. Long story short, I’m looking for a range of designers of diverse backgrounds & identities to eventually interview and have your stories featured in my project. This survey gives me an idea of who would be up for it. Thank you!

Link to survey: https://forms.gle/EVaDEbYso1R5opF38

New post combined to prevent confusion :slight_smile:

1 Like