Clever logo design for Victoria Martin, Stylist

biz

7 Likes

Every now and again comes an entity whose name is godā€™s gift to designers.

Light bulb: When naming your newborn, come up with a logo first!

6 Likes

The logo is good, but Iā€™m not crazy about the overall card design.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say the same. Even the circle around the logo bothers me. I might also like it better if the name font was extended a bit, more like the wider characters that make up the logo.

1 Like

I like the logo a lot, as monogram logos go.
The chalkboard thing though is a trend that is ending. We have been busy replacing venue graphics that we did a few years ago in chalkboard style with other things that havenā€™t quite gelled into a single style yet.
Stylist/Barber seems redundant, but I suppose it really isnā€™t, in a mind bending sort of way.

1 Like

Definitely got lucky with those initials lol

1 Like

Agreed - clever combination of the ā€˜Vā€™ and the ā€˜Mā€™ but it would have been better in a square.
The overall style is Deco which is a good choice for a hairdresser.

I didnā€™t even notice that it was a card. I though it was a really awesome welcome mat at a barber salon. But as a card I feel that the gold lines in the corners do not fit. The middle is pretty clean though.

PS - maybe itā€™s the texture that throws me off, not the lines. Not sure.

1 Like

Definitely think it would be better without the gold lines in the corners. I feel like they are pulling my eyes away from the logo and type in the center of the card.

We sure are a tough crowd to please lol ā€¦ everything turns into a critique. :wink:

Overall I think itā€™s a pretty clever design. Whilst it may not be everyoneā€™s cup of tea. Itā€™s solid and I personally like it.

The title says ā€œClever logo design for Victoria Martin, Stylistā€.

Seems like itā€™s the wrong tree up which we are barking.

Very nice logo, the use of the initials is done very nicely.

1 Like

I Absolutely like the way you design this logo, overall good effort