Color Scheme Review

Hi all,

I just want you to take a look at this image and review the color schemes.

color%20scheme%20logosendiri

What do you think about it? Yay or nay?

And how would you improve it?

I need the best color schemes with these similar colors for my client’s business card design.

Thanks!

You’re asking if these are good colors to use for something we know nothing about and haven’t seen? There’s no way I can say if they’ll work or not — that would be entirely dependent upon what you do with them.

What I can say is that the bottom three colors are very close in value, which, depending on how they’re used, could be either a problem or an attribute, but it is an unusual combination.

1 Like

Without knowing anything about what the scheme is trying to make me feel, that color scheme makes me think of vintage or deliberately simplistic video games like Atari 2600 or Flappy Bird.

1 Like

It is best to match the color of the product to make it clear at a glance. It depends on the factors of the product. What product are you doing?

Based on pure aesthetics rather than strategy, I am not crazy about the palette. Maybe seeing it in context would change my mind, but I doubt it. I’d say this needs refinement.

If you can add some gradient colors.

Gradients?
What if this is being used for a logo. Gradients would be bad.
Since we don’t know, anything beyond commenting about the colors is useless.

As already noted, the bottom three are so close in value, if you squint they all look like one color.
Whether or not any of this is effective really depends on what you use it for.

Hard to say since we don’t know the context but at first glance, these swatches lack contrast. The first 3 look fine but the last two get muddy. If you convert to greyscale, you can focus on contrast a bit better.

17%20AM

1 Like

Okay guys I have read all the discussions here, and terribly sorry for the lack of context. :bowing_man:t3:

This is actually for a business card design for plastic packaging company, which is why the colors I assume here seem sharp and not very appealing to the least. I took these colors from various sources, from its websites to the logo the company used.

But I think it’s all good for now, I have taken some best color scheme samples that have the similar swatches to this one, and I think it looks bold, striking and lively.

Thank you for all your troubles, here’s some apples. :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

P/S: IDK how to close a thread/topic?