Cool logo design animations

8 Likes

Nice!

In today’s world, logos are typically seen as much online as they are in the real world. There’s no reason not to do these kinds of interesting and memorable things with logos and visual branding when the opportunities arise.

2 Likes

I’d love to have one of those on my stationery.

1 Like

As in non-stationary stationery? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, a flip book.

You know, I can never tell apart those thingies that hang from the roof of a cave and those that protrude from the floor either.

Stalactites hang tight from the ceiling.

I remember a teacher saying this on a school geography trip when I was a kid and, for some reason, it stuck with me. There was s second part about, you might trip over a stalagmite in the dark, or something, but I don’t remember that part exactly. I think, my lazy, belligerent 14-year-old brain (that really didn’t want to be in a damp cave in Wales), decided that if I remember one, I’ll know the other.

Stalactites have to hang on “tight” to the ceiling or they might fall off. And be careful about stalagmites – you “might” trip over one on the floor.

:slight_smile:

Where were you guys when I was at school? Oh, right, you weren’t born then.

1 Like

I’m betting quite a few of us pre-date you by a bit. :wink:

One of those logos irks me (the ampersand.)
The animation shows the tail as separate from the diagonal.
Their underart doesn’t show that. And I bet the file doesn’t either (if it is separate in the logo file, shame shame shame.)

1 Like

Hmm, makes me want to have a go at some animation :thinking:

1 Like

These are amazing! Were these created on Adobe AE?

1 Like

I looked up the article and they say “Concreate Studio uses Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Maxon Cinema 4D”

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are really nice! Although keeping in mind the UX point of view, I think these can also be recreated using javascript animations (I am still a beginner on javascript graphics but I’d love to learn how to do these in javascript GSAP or similar). What do you guys say?