Designing Eye-Catching Packaging for a New Product

I would appreciate assistance in creating a captivating packaging design for my new product. I am seeking guidance on color schemes, fonts, and layout to make it stand out on the shelves.

I have developed a unique product and am now struggling to design its packaging. I want it to be visually appealing and convey the product’s value. Could the community please offer advice on selecting the right color schemes, fonts, and layout to achieve this?

Hey … what do you know… Our Sneaky Spammer back! :rofl:

1 Like

Ah, if only I were properly awake yet. I just wrote and posted a long reply – now deleted. I’d be dangerous if I had a brain.

1 Like

I bet a particular company will come in and save the day. I’m sure he will post a link to let us know where to get good packaging design. Maybe I should quit trying to do it myself :thinking:

1 Like

I dunno, the last guy was using pizza boxes to package candles…

1 Like

Same exact IP. I didn’t ban the IP because there was so many replies and it would have wiped everything. But, if he comes back again it’s all going to the trash bin :wink:

1 Like

I know we’re not supposed to reply, but sometimes it the most fun I have all day. :slight_smile:
But I really did want that metallic perf media. I’m so bummed. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks for catching this, Red!—you’re the Cats Meow!:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like