Dieline Lining Up

Hi, could someone help me understand where the two sides of this Tetra Aseptic 1 Liter line up to form the final package? I have some diagonal lines that are running across the back seam, and the client wants them to line up as perfectly as they can.

I’m a little confused with the dieline, so bear with me… I believe 0 (far left) is bleed, trimmed in between 0&1, the leftmost line on 1 wraps around to meet up between 4&5.

But then when I look at prior art (blue and pink boxes below the numbers—I’m assuming this lines up perfectly but I can’t be sure) the trim between 0&1 wraps around to 1/20th inch inside panel #3. This seems rather odd. Is the prior art misaligned, or do they know something I don’t?

Can anyone help explain which two lines butt up to each other?

TIA

Can you print it out ?-Then you can trim it and fold it.

It’s hard to tell what’s going on.
There’s a great plugin for Illustrator
https://boxshot.com/origami/

Follow the instructions - it’s quite simple once you get the hang of it.
Once you have it setup as per the instructions - the plugin will fold it into a fully rotational 3d shape.

You can then see where you’re getting issues.

Or if it’s ok - you can prove to your client it’s working.

The trial version is fully functional but adds a watermark to the output.

I can print it, and have, but unfortunately thats no help if you don’t know which panel is supposed to match the panel on the other side. I don’t understand how much overlap will be on the right side, to know where to end the left side if that makes sense?

Thanks, I’ll take a look at the plug in to see if its any help.

Was this keyline supplied?

I wouldn’t change a supplied keyline.

It was supplied by the client from a former printer, and I’m not intending to change the dieline. I’m just hoping to understand what number on the left, gets placed on the right.

Can you please supply the Illustrator file and I can take a look if you want.

Thanks