Divi WordPress Theme

Does anyone use the Divi theme? I installed it on a test site and have been playing around with it a bit. I’m probably behind the times – okay, I am behind the times. This is my first time using a page builder style of theme. I’m not very far into it, but one question has popped up right away. If you have to enter the page builder mode to edit the content, that gives clients an awful lot of leeway and the ability to really muck up a design. Is there a way to lock down the design once you’re finished so that the client can edit the content but not change the design? Maybe this is simply done via permission levels. Like I said, I’m not very far into this.

Hi Steve,
Good to know that you have just started.
Please check this link will help

Perfect, thanks!

One more question, if you don’t mind. would you say Divi a legitimate way to build websites? I understand CSS, so I know what’s going on behind the scenes while you’re working in page builder mode, but it seems a little easy. Is Divi a solid platform for building client sites or is it more a DIY type solution? Thanks.

Divi and Elegant themes has continued to grow in popularity.

It divides opinions as it is very code heavy and template based making websites slow and generic, in the opinion of experinced web developers.

However if you are a business owner with no marketing budget, minimal web dev experience then. would strongly recommend Divi. Its a great way to get your business online, up and running and turning a profit. You can then use company profits to develop a better website in due course.

Our website is built on Divi, however it is far from perfect, but “it will do”, for now at least.