Does anyone here possess a six pack abs?

I do not possess one yet. My body fat composition is about >25% currently. I’m going to reach 15% steadily and possess one. Let me know if you do.

I’ve got a stunning 8-pack.

It’s right here behind this keg.

2 Likes

I like the 9 packs. Miller Lite pint cans.

For my body? I’ve 13 years graphics experience. I photoshop those in.

1 Like

The life concerns of teenagers never fail to amaze me. I remember when things like this mattered to me, but it’s been a long time.

1 Like

Do rolls count? :smiley:

I’ve also 'shopped many an ab … especially in here lol :smiley:

1 Like

Too bad that thread is lost to the past. It was kind of mean spirited at first though it got funny at the end.

I have a 6-pack of abs. Well camouflaged these days.

1 Like

One hundred percent pure fat here … and I worked hard for it.

1 Like

I do.

While it’s not rock hard solid, it’s still visible.

I play a lot of basketball and have a high metabolism. I also lift but don’t do any ab workouts, I think my abs are mainly from the cardio.

I really enjoy basketball so I don’t mind going all out for several hours. If I had to go on a run for cardio it wouldn’t be the same. I often get bored 10 minutes into a run and don’t feel like exerting the necessary energy to continue.

1 Like

Parts of it are still floating around :wink:

1 Like

I do and I don’t. I’ve got em, and their their, but they don’t really shine through like I want em too. I have the worlds hardest time saying no to chocolate, cake, chocolate cake, and things of this type. Thankfully I have our appetite suppressant blend and it helps curb that desire.

1 Like

Wow, this is really off topic on this forum. Great that that’s possible here :wink:

2 Likes

Still hovering around 10% body fat … good enuff to show abs etc… I don’t really target my abs just try to do a lot of mountain biking, sports, and general back country orienteering.

Can’t live long without my beer tho … doubt I’ll ever get under 10%

1 Like

Well, this is the Off-topic section of the forum. So if it were on-topic, it would be off-topic for the off-topic section. :thinking:

4 Likes

I might be the youngest over here but I don’t think I’m like the average teenager. I used to love soccer(don’t play it anymore) so the concern for staying fit and lean has been ingrained into me a long time ago. I love staying lean and eating healthy regardless of what others think because that’s probably one of the best ways for me to stay productive.

I wish I could play soccer like the way you play basketball. Unfortunately sinusitis has ruined everything this year. Any form of cardio(except swimming) has been giving me serious headaches which lasts for a day or two.

Now, come on Thug. You know as well as I do that a teenager’s concerns about six-pack abs is more about impressing girls than anything else. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:

2 Likes

I had a six pack last year while I had a job (around 10% of bf), lots of time to ride a bike, workout etc. Now I’m unemployed and tied to the chair. competing on crowdsourcing platforms, you never know if you get paid or not lol. so you have to work the whole day. i can take a break once i have enough cash to live for 3-4 months :sweat:
lol sad… the worst thing is you don’t have time to increase your skills or knowledge, you’re just concerned about money and winning competitions.

1 Like

Seems you could find a more productive/lucrative way to spend time than wasting it on crowd sourcing…
I’d rather flip burgers.

1 Like

Oh wow, yeah that sounds terrible! I’ve never dealt with anything like that before but I can imagine it being difficult not being able to do something you enjoy because of the headaches. Sorry to hear that man, I hope you find a way to remedy your headaches.

I would say another key, which you probably already know, to staying lean is your diet. Honestly I know it seems trendy, but if you eliminate wheat or gluten from your diet you will lose weight.*

I’ve been really blessed so far in my life to have a high metabolism, but when I eliminated wheat I lost some weight, which weren’t my intentions as I can’t eat wheat due to a developed allergy.

*I’m not an expert.

1 Like

Thank you for you sympathy. It’s always great to find someone who’s passionate about sports. Do you play with any local team, your friends or are you usually just having fun on your own?