Duplicating Design from Prod Site

“Workflow for Transferring Design from Live HTML/CSS/JS Environment to Figma and Then to Oxygen Builder?”

Hello all,

I am currently working on a project where I need to replicate a live site’s design (HTML/CSS/JS) into a Figma mockup and then implement that design using Oxygen Builder for WordPress.

I’m wondering if anyone here has experience with this specific workflow? If so, could you please share your process? I’m particularly interested in:

1. Best practices for translating a live site’s design elements into Figma: Are there any tools or methods that can streamline this process?

2. Any potential issues or challenges I might encounter when taking the design from Figma and implementing it in Oxygen Builder?

3. Suggestions for ensuring that the final design in Oxygen Builder stays true to the original live site and the Figma mockup?

I understand the ethical considerations related to this and want to clarify that I have permission to replicate this design for the purposes of this project.

I appreciate any advice or guidance you can provide. Thank you in advance!

How would that be possible, every builder provides dynamic blocks/section. So how could that HTML/CSS/JS adopt ??