Feedback for Innovative design company

Hey everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a class at uni where I need to plan a business which is innovative in these times. I chose one in graphic design, because that’s what I know about and can expand my knowledge in it!

So the concept is: A design website where one can order logos, layouts, illustrations, and so on for small business companies, startups. The innovative part would be, I want to expand the online part to real life, where the company helps to design the outer area of other company’s brand (like billboard, colors on the building, etc.) like an outer designer. The two combinations (the online and outer area design) would be in packages: Basic, Premium and Startup package. That would be the main activity!
Where I live I didn’t see anything like that, just the regular online website.

What do you think? Thank you in advance for your feedback! :slight_smile:

You would need to be far more than a website.
It isn’t innovative to be what you describe, in fact it’s a really simplified version of something that already exists in the real world.

Also take on board the fact that at the level you are thinking, logos, layouts and illustrations are all covered by templates and stock. People do that stuff on their own now. They “don’t need no stinkin dezinas”
Think Bigger.
Much BIGGER.

Check out SEGD.org and read about some of the designers and studios that do that kind of work already. This is your competition.

Here are the 2019 award winners for Experiential Graphic Design
See particularly “Placemaking & Identity”
https://segd.org/global-design-awards/2019-awards