Font ID and some kind of effect

Hello to all!

My name is Franca and this is my very first post. I’m not a professional graphic designer, but I would like to learn more about it. I just found a certain typo on a bike frame, which I really like. I tried to identify by myself, but was not able to.

Does anyone know this one?

Can anynone of you describe a clever way how to create this of (shadow; it is not really a shadow…) effect? I tried to reproduce it by layering the typo multiple times using white on top and black for all the following layers, but it does look good.

I would be really happy if anyone could help!

There are several specialized software apps that will do that kind of thing. It can also be done in Adobe illustrator. Here’s a video (below) on one of those Illustrator ways. The typeface, by the way, is Futura.

1 Like

Oh! Thank so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!!!

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook