Font Manager Recomendations

I’ve been using a very old Suitcase Fusion version forever and it did all I needed (categorize fonts). I have about 40 categories and more than two thousand fonts and most of them are not in the Suitcase Vault because of computer space issues. Now I need to be able to use the font manager on my laptop too. That means having to reinstall and categorize all those fonts. I figured I better start using a new font manager that allows me to keep fonts on the cloud OR to import and export categories when the font files are not in a vault so I don’t have to install and categorize fonts twice every single time.

Doe anyone have any suggestions? Trying to avoid subscriptions, but willing to do so if the price is reasonable.

Have a look at [edit: Mac only] Right Font. I’ve been using it for years but without syncing which it claims to do on its website.

I forgot to mention I use Windows. Thank you anyway!

I am a long time Mac user. I have used FontAgent for decades and have found it to be the best. It works equally well on PC’s.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.