Graphic design agency for ecommerce

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize for my ignorance. I’m looking for an agency, preferably in Italy, but also abroad that produces content of this type (for ecommerce, Amazon A+…).

I honestly don’t know if it’s about graphic design, web design or something else… Does anyone have the references of an expert agency in the sector that deals with similar jobs?

Thanks in advance for your help

Doner are the JBL branding creatives Doner | JBL x Giannis - Doner Detroit

I’m not sure about the other one.
It’s MSI computers with their Evolve campaign.

Your assumptions might be a little off on this.

Most good agencies keep an extensive list of freelancers who have the specific skills needed for specific kinds of work. If I were still a CD at an agency and I needed this style for a project with the budget to afford it, I’d do exactly as @Smurf2 did — track down the talent behind it to find out if that person was available. If not, for whatever reason, I would begin searching for similar work, then track down those people.

I’m unsure of the motive behind your question, but if you’re looking for an agency to produce what you’ve already decided is what you want, you’re wasting your money by not letting the agency make their recommendations on what you need.

1 Like

Try searching for talent on Behance.

Hello @Romain ,

I have checked your requirement and I am looking forward to help you in this requirement,

Please share More details about your requirement so we can discuss further.

Thanks.