Any advice re a graphics tool for Mac (ideally less expensive than PhotoShop if one supports this) that can:
- Open a background image and scale to standard background size I need.
- Define Areas - Define multiple areas on the image (e.g. Rect, Circle, Polygon) by tracing around key items (e.g. light, button, chair etc).
- Export Area Data - Can export the data that describes these tracings (e.g. x,y co-ordinates for Polygon, position & radius for circle) when required. Would provide a list of data for each traced object, then can import into my application and read this. [could be just polygons only]
- Export images for the areas defined from (2) - so after exporting for one images there might be several smaller images that would be exported (e.g. clipped image of the chair)
- Can come back later and load/still have the areas defined, and adjust them and re-export data and images.
- Overall output from one background image with areas defined on the image:
- Exports a data file defines the different areas (polygons etc)
- Exports the “cut out” images for each of these