"Grid-based vector graphics" - can advertise s/w?

Dear All, I have just joined the Graphic Design Forum. It is nice to be here. I will not hide that I have come here with both some short- and long-term goals in mind. Most importantly, I am the author of a “grid-based vector graphics” software which I have just recently released. I have been working on this for the past two years and I must say it is still a pleasure to continue the development. Nevertheless I decided to monetize my efforts in order to justify the continued time investment. To cut the long story short, would you mind if I advertised this software here in this thread or mention in other threads that ask for this kind of software? Regarding the long-term goals I was hoping to convince some people to give it a try now or later and gather feedback so that it can drive the development in the right direction as well. I am very open to handing out some free trial copies … I hope I hear back from someone and hope that I will be able to share more details with you soon. Thank you in advance. Cheers, – Stanislaw

Welcome Stan :slight_smile:

I do appreciate you being upfront about things, but we don’t allow advertising on this forum. You could have read our Rules and saved yourself a lot of effort :wink:

Ok, got you. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Stan. I would like to know more about your software. Could you message me please?

Stan?

Yes? I have tried to reply to you. Did you receive my message?