Forum Rules

1. Do not advertise. A single link to your personal design portfolio, website or blog are acceptable when they contribute to the discussion.

2. Do not attack or bully. Discussions sometimes get heated, but keep your comments civil.

3. Do not discuss illegal activities, including, but not limited to, pirated software or how to steal fonts.

4. Do not request free work. Graphic design is how we earn a living.

5. Do not make the same or similar posts in multiple forum areas.

6. We will delete overly short posts from new forum members that do not contribute to the discussions.

7. Keep all discussions on pricing to general terms. Do not discuss specific prices for services.

8. Do not take work posted for critique and redo it. If your critique is difficult to explain in words, a supporting sketch or example to clarify your words is acceptable.

9. Do not post someone else’s design for critique. The exception is when an organization’s design efforts become newsworthy, such as the announcement of a new Olympics logo or a change in a major company’s branding.

10. Do not plagiarize. Do not copy and paste written materials from elsewhere without fully crediting the source. Always avoid violating copyright and intellectual property laws.

11. Do not post or include links to nudity. Do not use vulgar language or make posts with sexual themes. If you post something that would still be considered Not Safe For Work please begin your post title with NSFW in order to give folks a heads up.

12. We do not allow linking to, advocating, or promoting crowdsourcing contests, as they promote unethical practices. They are filled with spec work and the lack of compensation is staggering.

13. We reserve the right to delete or alter any post for any reason we deem necessary.

14. Flagrant or repeated violations of forum rules may result in warnings, suspensions or banishment from the forum.

15. Do not use AI to write your posts for you. We want to know your thoughts, not those of a robot.

23 Likes
New Logo
Logo design using the golden ratio
Pricing
Does the forum logo read 'aDf'?
Questions About Uploading GD Work Online
Pricing Environmental Graphic Design
Buisness
I've created my first resume ever :D
Softwarehouse site- looking for feedback
Laptop
What do you think about this logo?
How to delete my post here?
Looking for image for my graphic design project
Hi, I'm Poligrafeya.I am a graphic designer
The Loner series
3d car animation link
A logo for Prime: My Ideal Programming Language
Professional Business Flyer For Inspiration
Choosing app for my portfolio site
HI, just signed up and wanted to introduce myself!
Brand image presentation and website design 🚀🌲
Social Media Design
Adobe Illustrator 2020 Tutorials for Beginners
Inkscape vs Illustrator
"Grid-based vector graphics" - can advertise s/w?
Hello from here at Kickly :)
What Podcasts Do You Listen To?
I can design
Need help with design for Christmas mead label
Commission Pricing
Help for my import export company logo!
Need a graphic designer for a browser game
Logo for photo editor
Nonprofit Mental Health Logo - Be very honest!
Need help to get Photoshop & Indesign
A makeup logo
Feedback on large project?
Survey - Community Design Resources & Social Media
LOGO Makeover - Redesign &/or Rebranding Challenge
Meet the all-new LINK REMOVED .com
Billboard Critique
Edit Text of a Design
Thoughts on the Penpot logo?
Your idea about illustrating of this kind of illus
Thoughts on current logo for cosmetics company
Would I be able to design on her