I think you’re off to a good start. The biggest issue I see is the way the words are grouped. Here’s how I read this with each line being a separate thought:
– playin in the sprinkler (this is nice and contained)
– water droplets
– clouds (I agree with EB, this is hard to read)
– & (the backwards ampersand bothers me)
– fly from the grass
– kiss my (this is also tough to read)
– its day’s like these i think (should be “it’s” not “its” and should be “days” not “day’s”)
– my sweated
– brow if your still
My suspicion is that what is outlined above is not how it’s supposed to read. If not, look for ways to adjust the layout and type so that it will read the way you want it to read.
I hope this isn’t too discouraging since I do think you’re off to a decent start.