Happy First Friday in September! 2018

I hear today has two things in common …

and

Happy National Beer and Salami Day(s)!!!

Sounds like a good combo to me :smiley: I could use that first one right about now lol :smiley:

Not too much going on in these parts other than still caring for the recuperating Mister :wink: Staples come out next week. Oy! what a process it’s been.
The Summer season is pretty much over for this area and tourists have gone home. I can finally get out of my drive without taking my life in my hands :smiley: Other than that … status quo!
Now, on to the weekend! Curl up with a good book or do whatever makes your heart happy … or just Neflix and chill … it’s all good :smiley:

Have a super weekend all you wonderful people!!!

2 Likes

It’s political season! Meaning temp workers, large orders, and late nights (for them)

We got this HUGE job for the Cruz campaign. (Not a fan of his politics)

But I have nothing planned for the weekend

1 Like

The beer sounds good, but I’d much rather have pizza or Mexican food with it.

I’m supposed to be working from home today on a few monotonous things, but I’m having a hard time making myself do it. The temperatures have cooled down some lately and the leaves are beginning to turn, so maybe I’ll take the dog for a walk before I force myself to get back to work.

1 Like

This is the first Friday in quite some time that I can enjoy. My email inbox is empty, my workload is organized, and I’m just chillin’ and working today. Listening to some Los Lobos at the time being. Looking forward to taking off early, getting a workout in, and then cooking a tomato-vodka sauce with my wife for dinner. Yep, it’s a good Friday.

1 Like

Omg I know marriage can be stressful sometimes but don’t do it man. It’s not worth it

3 Likes

Ha! Perhaps I should have phrased that differently. No cannibalistic activities planned for tonight.

LOL!!! :smiley:

too funny :smiley: :smiley: