Happy Friday 12/4/2020

Happy Friday, folks!

I can’t tell you how excited I am for this weekend. Last weekend, I had something going on or something to do from the time I took off work Wednesday up until Sunday night. It was a productive weekend, but not very relaxing. This weekend? No plans, and I couldn’t be happier! There’s no fall color left, but the weather looks to be not bad for a late fall weekend – high 40s to 50 and sun. I’ll take it.

Have a great one.

1 Like

My weekend will be spent doing yard before snow arrives and making it impossible. There are bushes to trim and a few leaves still needing to be raked.

1 Like

A big chunk of last Saturday was yard work . . . cleaning up the last of the leaves, a final mow for the year, bringing in hoses, and winterizing the power washer and mower.

1 Like

Supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow. Maybe. They can’t seem to make up their mind.

1 Like

That’s a lot of snow. But better on a Saturday than during the work week when it messes up rush hour commutes.

1 Like

We too are in for a big storm, but maybe not … but possibly

:wink:

I’ll be working on a few Christmas gift projects. Nothing big this year … just little things. Not much else going on. Maybe laundry and other household chores … but nothing thrilling :wink:

Have a great weekend everyone! :heart:

1 Like

I’d rather have it during the work week these days. I’ve decided my life is more important than being at work in a snowstorm, and there isn’t a lot I can’t do at home these days as far as print file prep. It’s actually faster to do it at home. No one popping in the office for ‘just a minute’ of my time.

1 Like