Happy Friday 2/16/18

I almost forgot it’s Friday LOL :wink:

Days blend from time to time. I hope you all have a great weekend!!

A little look back for you all. These are just a few of what I could salvage from MD’s Sick Sig contest. I so wish I could have saved more. It was so funny to see who could try to out sig the Sig Master LOL :smiley: :smiley: He didn’t wear a crown just for the looks :wink:

fbd36727

383a7380

19a49db4

fddeaf28

eec5aaa0

slydr

balou

2 Likes

What a collection RKK! One day, we’ll tell our grandkids about sick sigs. :rofl:

Happy Friday everyone!

It’s Mr Buda’s birthday today (the big four-oh!). He didn’t want a fuss though so we are both working today. That’s what he wants. I swear! I like celebrating with parties so it took me a lot of strength NOT to plan something.

So I got him a 23 year old…

…bottle of his favourite rum. Plus meat snacks (biltong, kinda like jerky). He seems pleased.

3 Likes

Ooo, that’s a sweet gift!

Thanks for the collection RKK. Happy birthday to Mr. Buda, too!

I have no plans until Sunday when my youngest has a music gig where she’ll perform her most recent song. She’s a pretty good singer/songwriter so I’m always excited when she comes up with something new. Until then I’ll be in my pj’s.

2 Likes

Happy Lunar New Year! Happy Friday!! Thanks for all the sick sigs RKK! <3

1 Like

Thanks for the sick sigz, can you believe that there is already a generation of kids that don’t know what they are?

Any hoo, my foot doesn’t seem to be getting any better despite additional stretching and compression socks so here I sit in the chalet at the base of ski hill with a beer, a book and a tear in my eye, while my son’s out riding. At least the snow conditions aren’t amazing.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to Mr. Buda!!! & Hope you feel better Kermie :frowning:

1 Like

Crap, I lie. I’m in my pj’s but the materials for the magazine I layout from home came in last night. It’s come to me a week early cause our next issue is going to be big so we’re getting a head start. It’s a niche magazine about pigeon racing that comes out twice a month. It generally runs anywhere from 48-64 pages except for two issues a year that run about 120 pages. This issue has an article that’s nothing but poetry about pigeons. Translation: lots of wayward tabs.

1 Like

I would have never guessed there was a bi-monthly magazine devoted to racing Pigeons! And big magazine at that! Pretty awesome! Don’t work too hard today and have fun tomorrow CF :heart: