Happy Holiday Weekend! 🎄

To all who celebrate - May your weekend be fun, festive and happy!

:christmas_tree: :heart: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Yep, Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!

I am planning to take off altogether between Christmas and New Years. It was a lot of work getting to this point, but my email inbox is empty, all the work that needed to be sent out before the end of the year is out, and the clients are happy. So I can take off and not be stressed about work.

Have a great one!

3 Likes

Am in a similar position, am looking forward to lots of good times with mates :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t celebrate this holiday at all.

But have a nice break all the same.

1 Like

German Christmas today (24th) so Fröhe Weinachten zusamen :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I was going to say Merry Christmas, but since I’m not a religious person, I’ll just say Happy Holiday – But wait, even “holiday” has religious origin.

What the hell, Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like

Merry Christmas!
:christmas_tree: :wine_glass: :gift: :fire_extinguisher:

1 Like

Happy Christmas.

I just stopped work/stuff half an hour ago and now I can’t move. My body knows it is about to get a week or so off and is now refusing to co-operate with the job of transporting me around. ‘It’s my go now, and I am doing absolutely nothing’

As long as it can get me to food and drink for the next few days, I’m fine with that!

Have a fantastic time whatever you are doing.

1 Like

“drink” should suffice. Have a good one.

1 Like

A friend of mine runs a a local brewery. I’d done him a quick favour a couple of weeks back. Thought nothing more of it, then yesterday, his wife, who is the brewer, turned up with a mini keg and two boxes of bottles. I think Christmas is about to get very merry!

Have fun.

1 Like

See that green patch on my face? That’s jealousy.

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

1 Like