Happy Last Friday - January 2020 ♥

2 seasons, there is winter season then road repair season.

2 Likes

Thank you Steve :heart:

2 Likes

The third one is the road-repair-in-winter season.

1 Like

Thanks you for all your efforts RKK! I’ve always enjoyed your posts. I’ve been busy lately, lots of life changes, haven’t been around much. The house we’ve been renting for 11 years is going to auction next week and we have no idea where we’ll be living in a month’s time. We’re trying to buy a house…in a different city. Eek!

1 Like

Thanks Buda … and holy schmoly!! You’ve been there forever. I hate moving with a passion and having to house hunt with a deadline is no fun at all. I wish you luck …keep us posted on how it’s going :heart:

Ahhh, now it’s Friday (tall cider time.)

Yikes Buda! Hope you find something. (Or go to the auction maybe?)

1 Like

Prob won’t go to the auction. Unfortunately the building we live in (2 flats) is valued at $1.6 million and our house budget is nowhere near that. Our landlord bought it for just under $700k so the capital gains is almost a million. It’s a good time for him to sell. The average house price in my city is now $1 million (often for a do-up) which is why we’re moving elsewhere. It’s been tough process getting a home loan though. Being both self employed, the bank needed us to dig WAY back through our financial history. Fair enough I guess. We’re sweet on a property but it has had an offer so we have to wait to see if the owner rejects it before we can make our offer. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Hoo, and I thought housing prices were bad around here (greater Boston area.)

Hello, Happy Friday, said to here you are going. We will miss you. Hope your all wishes come true.