Happy Lollipop Friday!

It’s National Lollipop Day !!!

:lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop:

Have a sweet one gang!!! :smiley:

No big plans for the weekend other than a birthday party for a 3 year old. I have my little niece all day today so I’ll be plenty busy. Right now we are watching Johnny Test and might tackle some cookie baking later :smiley:

Have a great weekend!!! :heart:

2 Likes

If I can just make it to 5:00 . . .

1 Like

It’s also Moon Day - the anniversary of Neil Armstrong taking the first step on the moon.

3 Likes

I’m just starting the setup on a nice-sized museum project. It’s taken me a good part of the morning to wrap my head around how it all interlocks but now comes the fun part. Miles of files.
:slight_smile:
That’s a good way to end the week.

T minus four hours.

Now I need a moon lollipop!! :lollipop: + :waning_gibbous_moon:

1 Like

I think the lollipop landing is a hoax.

1 Like

Are Fridays like Mondays from a Weekend’s perspective?

This weekend I’ll be ruffing out the background, middleground and foreground of a short video … it’s post-apocalyptic themed … contrasted with a child like innocence which comes from a child’s toy familiar to us all.

Happy Friday! It’s hotter than the hinges of hell here. Tomorrow’s heat index is 113! I have two gigs tomorrow at a folk festival about 2.5 hours away. That should be fun. Sunday I need to work. Not much down time but at least everything is indoors in the AC.