Happy Lonely Friday! 04/09/21

This place is like a Ghost Town :ghost:

Did everyone get Friday off and I didn’t get the memo?

:grin:

Whatever you are doing … I hope you are having a great time :heart:

Happy Weekend Gang!!!

2 Likes

I’m a little late checking it, but I’m here — finally. :grinning:

1 Like

Actually I did have the day off, LOL.

And I have to remember to reset my password from home as I don’t remember what it is, and I’ve been unable to log in from work for a week now. Too busy anyway, but still…
Yay payday!
Yay weekend!

1 Like

Hark, thou doth hearth voithes!

:grin:

Hi Guys! Have a good evening!

I just finished cleaning my kitchen and getting dinner in the oven … exciting times here I tell ya.

Big plans this weekend too!

Changing the bed and doing laundry! Woo Hoo!!!

happy dance

2 Likes

Sounds awfully exciting. I’ll be doing much the same. I might even mow the lawn for the first time this year if my stamina for excessive fun can hold out. :wink:

1 Like

If you do … watch out for those Rattler’s!

:wink:

Rattle

1 Like

I was just thinking about going for a hike in the hills behind our house tomorrow. From now until about the last week or two in May, the snakes will still be hibernating (at least I’ve not seen them before then). Right about the end of May, they all show up at once and the hills and our yard turns into a mine field. A wildlife biologist told me that our house is in their dispersion path — lucky us.

2 Likes

It has seemed a little quiet. I had work and family stuff that had me away from my desk from about Noon on. Looking forward to a quiet evening and a little bit of time to chill, now.

1 Like

Oh my. The sun just came up. Just the tips of the trees on the hill are backlit. It is sooooo cool!
I was up at 4am making banana bread and a bunch of stuff for mac salad. Now it’s daylight, I can go out in the yard and try not to make too much noise.

1 Like

We have a big apricot tree in our back yard that’s dying from beetle larvae having gotten under the bark last year and pretty much girdled the tree trunk. There’s no way to save it, and I feel pretty bad. Anyway, one of these first weekends, I’ll need to get out the chain saw and cut it up. The neighbors are going to love me.

1 Like

I haven’t had any kiddos around here in so long that I haven’t baked any goodies in months and months. So, I decided it was needed … some good old comfort baking :wink:

I made Chocolate Chip - Butterscotch cookies. They turned out pretty good and was a nice diversion between laundry and cleaning :stuck_out_tongue:

… and now I want a macaroni salad :smiley: LOL

1 Like

Now i want chocolate chip cookie dough. Skip the cooking part.

1 Like