Happy National Pancake Day!

IHOP is offering a free short stack of its buttermilk pancakes in return for a donation that will help it reach its goal of raising $5 million for area children’s hospitals and organizations. :pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! I’ll be at IHOP tonite!

1 Like

I was thinking of an “old school GDF” Pancake. Ha!

3 Likes

That’s the first thing that crossed my mind too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s every day.

2 Likes

The crowd at IHOP was huge. The whole parking lot was full of people waiting. Happy Kung Pao Chicken day!

2 Likes

I didn’t even attempt it … our closest one is about an hour away and the farther south you go the more people there are … so no. I won’t wait in line for pancakes … even if they are free LOL … well maybe if I was starving :wink:

1 Like

It was a mess. I let my daughter, who just got her permit, drive. Poor thing found herself navigating through a crowd of people. I don’t know who was more afraid - me, her or them.

2 Likes

Aww … poor girl. It can be scary at first no doubt. Even at my age crowds of people scare the you know what out of me. My grip tightens and I slow to a crawl basically because I’m always afraid some dingbat is going to have their nose planted in the phone and be oblivious to traffic. I’ve seen so many “almosts” and “near misses” I don’t want to be part of any of that.

…so yep … I feel for you both :heart::heart: