Happy New Year 2021!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

:grin:

I can’t decide what nightgown I’m going to wear out to the living room tonight … but I’ll be ringing in the New Year with some good snacky things and Sparkling Water. :grin:

elaine

Have a great holiday gang :heart:

2 Likes

Happy New Year RKK and GDF! I’ve seen a lot of new years come and go but never seen this level of excitement and anticipation of a fresh year ahead. Wonder why . . . :joy:

1 Like

Well … 2021’s better be an improved year. I’d be a little annoyed if it weren’t.

Happy 2021 to all!

1 Like

Happy 2021!! jealous of the countries that are ahead in the time zone :)) have a great year!

1 Like

I got a ticket to this tonight! With the after party it’ll probably take us to 1 in the morning here. Gonna link it through a Bose sound system. It is going to be soooooo awesome!
(Looks like they’ve closed ticket sales though, sorry.)

1 Like

Yep, Happy New Year, everyone!

Our one kid that still lives at home will be out, so the Mrs. and I will have an empty house this evening, a pretty rare thing around our house. We’re having an appetizer-based dinner (salmon spread, carrot hummus, baked sweet potato wedges with dip, strawberries, and champagne).

1 Like

Happy new year!

I think the thing that I look forward to most in 2021 is being able to deposit to my IRA and HSA.

1 Like

Happy New Year all!! I’m doing something similar @PrintDriver, watching a stream concert of Beats Antique and drinking too much whiskey solo (;

1 Like

No celebrating here. I have a less-than-fun design project due tomorrow for a client who says he never takes days off. :angry:

2 Likes

Oh gawd, I’m so toasted. The concert and after party were great. Happy New Year everyone. Here’s to a better 2021!
:beers:

2 Likes

Happy New Year all and hope it’s a good one to each and every person.

1 Like

Happy New Year to all – and we could all do with a better one this year!

1 Like

Happy New Year Y’all!! :four_leaf_clover: :tada:

1 Like

Last year was quite tensed. Glad to depart from that year. I wish you all a blissful New Year 2021.

Gonna point out that absolutely nothing has changed from last month to this.
Not. A. Thing.