Happy New Year 2022! 🎆

One mile more than this last year. I’m glad you’re shooting for the stars. :wink:

Anyway, 5,310 miles is a lot of miles on a bicycle in a year — very impressive. After the first of the year, I always begin looking forward to spring and getting back on my bike. I won’t be putting that many miles on it, though.

2 Likes

Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I do the traditional thing and say that my New Year resolution is 72 dpi ?

3 Likes

facepalm

1 Like

facepalm-really

grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes_1f601

Managed a private showing of the new Spiderman movie. Went to the 10:30pm show and were the only ones there.

2 Likes

I’m inspired, and reset my odometer. I think I can hit 5000 on a bike this year.

How do you track feet climbed?

My cycling computer records how much you’ve climbed. It’s a Wahoo Elemnt Roam — but there are plenty of others that also record feet climbed. You can then go old school and keep a spreadsheet or sync it with a social or mapping app like Strava or Ride With GPS.

Happy new year everyone!
Hope y’all had a safe and fun ending of 2021.

I’m not really a person of new years resolution but I finally found some courage to start developping my own 35 films thanks to my new inspiration: bf :stuck_out_tongue:
Took me years to convince myself to just do it.

Hope you have a fruitfully (is that correct? :smiley: ) new year!

2 Likes

It would just be “fruitful” :wink:

But, your English is far better than my Dutch would be. It’s non existent :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha thnx!
Even the dutch have problems with dutch :grin:

3 Likes