Happy New Year!

Wishing you all peace, love and happiness. Cheers to new beginnings.:heart:

2 Likes

Well, peace on earth and good will to all mankind and all that …

Seems a lot more people died as a new year approaches. I hope it’s not trying to tell me something.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Happy New Year.

My head really is aching today!

2 Likes

Mine too actually. :woozy_face:

Got home 3:00 a.m. after spewing my guts out down the side of our car :face_vomiting:, haven’t felt this bad in a while, was a great night though :sunglasses: :fireworks: !

1 Like

Happy New Year all :partying_face:

We watched it on tv. This year we’ve got to get to some kind of celebration.

Three bottles of prosecco between the two of us so feeling a bit fragile.

So yes, as usual my New Year’s resolution is 72dpi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Happy New Year!
We watched a 2020 Abney Park concert online. They have one of the best Auld Lang Syne covers ever, LOL!
No booze last night. Didn’t want a headache today/tomorrow. Last 3-day weekend til Memorial day! (of course I’ll make some along the way.)

2 Likes

My non-eventful New Year’s Eve was spent reading a book I got for Christmas and writing an article for my blog. Nothing exciting took place here, which suits my introverted self just fine.

2 Likes

I swear, I don’t know why I bothered to stay up and struggle to find someone showing the ball drop at Times Square. (no cable)
Then I remembered, there is actually a Times Square channel on YouTube. They did show the ball dropping, counting down from 59. As it got to one … nothing. Auld Lang Syne began to play and the view immediately had to watch the crowd start lapping each other’s faces. No showing the ball light up, No flashy 2023 sign … no Happy New Year!! No anything but the crowd … being the crowd. I know I sound old and someone is probably thinking “ok boomer” But, it was just kind of off putting. I get the whole ‘‘kiss at midnight’’ thing but honestly it was just kind of gross and I turned it off. Trust me … we weren’t talking about a peck on the lips here. I never been a fan of PDA’s, even when I was young enough to be one of those people :wink:

Anyhoo… I just don’t remember them cutting directly to two faces smushed together before quite that fast. Needless to say at 12:03 I was headed to bed :rofl:

I really don’t think I’ll bother next year.

Other than that, it was completely uneventful. The older I get the more uneventful things are becoming as a whole. I can’t say that I mind :wink: My introverted self quite enjoys peace and calm.

… and being someone who doesn’t like booze of any sort, no headache. I raised a mug of tea at midnight lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

After taking the week off of work and actually staying away from my computer, my wife and I spent the weekend out of town visiting some of her family. (I may post a pic from the weekend. It’s a personal pic which I am inclined not to post, but it’s a fun pic. So we’ll see.)

The hotel we were staying in had a bar, so we enjoyed a couple glasses of wine, but neither of us had any desire to stay up to midnight. Nothing too exciting, but no hangovers, either. :wink:

2 Likes

Happy NY!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.