Happy New Year

Hello everyone! I’m looking for recommendations on a user-friendly tool for adjusting banner font sizes, with a wide range of options and a preview feature. I appreciate any suggestions, especially those compatible with various design platforms. Thank you!

Could you go into a little more detail about what you’re trying to do? I don’t understand your question.

What is a “banner font?” How does adjusting their sizes differ from adjusting the sizes of any other typography? The ability to adjust the point size of type is a fundamental feature of most graphic design software applications.

Looks like pre-spam to me. I’m sure they have some kind of tool to sell…

2 Likes

no i dont have a tool to sell. @PrintDriver

no i meant when creating a banner. how will you know which one is idea?
not trying to sell a tool. this is a legit question

You’re still not supplying sufficient information. A banner for what? An ad for a website? A banner for the side of a building? What.

Whatever the case, the tools most professional graphic designers would use would be a combination of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. The Affinity suite of equivalent (and less expensive) software would also be up to the task of creating the artwork for banners. Depending on what you need, though, free software might even be up to the task. It really depends on what you need and what you haven’t told us.

However, you specifically mentioned typography sizes, so I’m still puzzled why you’re asking about that instead of everything else that’s equally important.

1 Like

im designing a banner.
i tried adobe

You’re not answering a question. You’re just repeating something you’ve said.

I think we have a language barrier issue here … along with an IP bouncing all over the place :wink: